GUEST AGREEMENT: We follow a NO refund policy for cancellations or early departures. All charges are due at the time of check-in. Credit card and any other payment information will be kept on file for the duration of your stay. If, for any reason, a guest leaves the park without paying, the credit card on file will be processed for the total amount due. A deposit is required at the time of reservation and will be refunded at the end of the stay if the site and surroundings are left neat and clean and there are no balances due. If a cancellation is necessary, the cancellation must be done at least 24 hours prior to the start of your stay in order for the deposit to be refunded. All rates include water, sewer, electric, trash service, and high-speed wireless internet. Rates include 4 guests. There is an additional $5.00 per day fee for an additional guest – with total occupancy allowed being 5 guests. Local and state taxes are additional to the rates.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT:
- Check-in is at 1:00 p.m. ** All guests must register with Management prior to or at the time of check-in.
- Check-out is at 11:00 a.m. Late check out is at 3:00 p.m. for an additional $15.00 fee.
- No driving or parking on grassy areas. No vehicles/trailers are allowed anywhere on the grassy areas. Violators will be charged for any and all damages.
- Any guest wishing to have a pet must have the pet approved by management. No pets are to be left outside of a camper unattended for any reason. NO EXCEPTIONS. Dogs must be on a leash if outside of a camper/RV at all times. If a guest is injured as a result of a pet owner’s negligence, the liability falls on to the pet owner, not Evangeline Oaks III RV Park. Anyone having a pet must clean up after their pet on the entire property. Do not leave any food bowls or bones out overnight.
- In case of an emergency situation, call 911 and then notify Management immediately. Upon a mandatory evacuation order given by the parish officials, all RVs and guests must be removed from the premises ASAP – and positively within 12 hours.
RULES & PARK CONDITIONS:
- The speed limit throughout the park is 5 MPH.
- Quiet time is from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- The following are strictly prohibited: fireworks, toxic chemicals, and illegal firearms. Fires must be contained in fire pits ONLY – no open fires. Extinguish all fires before retiring for the night or leaving the area.
- All jacks, levelers, landing gear, blocks, chocks, ramps, skid wheels, swivel casters, slide -outs, and supports MUST have some type of padding between them and the asphalt to protect the asphalt.
- DO NOT raise RV/trailers off of the ground.
- Picnic tables are provided at each site as a courtesy. Do not paint, draw, carve, or place any portable propane or charcoal grill on tables. Guests are responsible for any and all damage to picnic tables.
- DO NOT throw cigarette butts or any other type of trash anywhere on the park grounds. We take pride in our park and keeping it clean. Please do your part by picking up after yourself and your visitors.
- Each site must be kept neat and clean at all times and never used as a storage area. Clotheslines and tarps are not permitted.
- All trash must be disposed of properly. DO NOT leave trash out overnight.
- Designated trash cans are for normal trash only. NO oil, batteries, paint, seafood, or wild game remains are allowed. The cleaning of fish or wild game is not allowed on park grounds. No trash such as cans, bottles, paper, or cigarette butts are to be left around any site. Fees will be charged to clean up before, during, or after guests, their children, or their visitors stay. Anyone littering the park will not be allowed back to the park in the future
- Vehicle repairs are not permitted on property unless approved by Management.
- Trailers are not permitted on property unless approved by Management.
- Conducting any type of business, trade, or profession whatsoever is not allowed anywhere on the property.
- Only guests are allowed in the park, in addition to 2 visitors per site.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult while on park grounds and while using the bathroom/ laundry facilities.
- Guests are responsible for their actions, the actions of their children, and the actions of their visitors.
- Please inform your children and visitors of the rules of the park.
- All guests, their children, and their visitors use the premises at their own risk.
- Only one RV or trailer unit is allowed per site. Each site is limited to 2 vehicles.
- Any fan over 20 inches, window A/C units, and baby pools must be approved in writing by Management. All in-ground structures (tie downs, satellite poles, etc.) must be approved by Management in writing before being installed. Any and all damages to electric, water, and sewer lines due to not getting Management approval before installation will result in guest paying for any and all damages.
- Inform Management of any sewer, water, electrical connection problems, difficulties or issues at once. Failure to do so will result in damages being charged to the guest.
- Check all water hoses for leaks. It is the sole responsibility of the guest to repair any leaky hoses or other equipment.
- Guests using excessive water, sewer, or electricity will be charged additional fees.
- No flushing or pouring of prohibited items into septic systems. The DO NOT FLUSH OR POUR LIST is as follows: *sanitary napkins *tampons/tampon wrappers/applicators *condoms *disposable diapers *disposable wipes *baby wipes *cigarette butts *coffee grinds *dental floss *fabric softener sheets *fats/grease/oil *paper towels *toxic chemicals *hair *Q-tips/cotton balls *candy wrappers/cellophane
- All bathroom/laundry facilities are for guests only. Bathroom/laundry access is provided by electric access code only. Guests sharing access codes with visitors and/or non-guests will be asked to leave the premises immediately. Smoking in the bathroom/laundry facilities is strictly prohibited. Food and beverages of any kind are not allowed in the bathroom/laundry facilities. Coin operated washers/dryers are provided. Guests must provide their own coins and low suds detergent. Quarter exchange is available in the front office for your convenience. Guests are to remove clothes from machines promptly once they are done. Any items left are not the responsibility of the park or its Management. Appliances are used at the guest’s risk and all instructions must be followed. Failure to do so will result in damages being charged to the guest
- All RV site rentals, guests, visitors, and pets are subject to approval or rejection at the sole discretion of Evangeline Oaks RV Park. Evangeline Oaks RV Park reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and will not be responsible for accidents or injury to our guests, or the loss of money, jewelry, or valuables of any kind. Out-of-hand behavior by guests, children, and visitors will not be tolerated. Any incidents will be dealt with by Management and violators will be removed from the premises immediately. Evangeline Oaks RV Park is NOT responsible for accidents, injuries, or losses from any cause. All guests, children, and visitors use the park at their own risk. Evangeline Oaks RV Park is not liable for any bodily harm, injuries, or property damages, even if caused by natural causes such as wind, snow, ice, hail, rain, or, vegetation.
- All abandoned campers will impounded and removed from the premises as Louisiana law allows.
- Rates, seasons, holidays, and rules are subject to change without notice.
UNDERSTANDING OF LOUISIANA LAWS AFFECTING THE HOTEL & LODGING INDUSTRY: As per Section VII of the Summary of Louisiana Laws Affecting the Hotel and Lodging Industry, 2012 Edition, Published by: Greater New Orleans Hotel and Lodging Association – Removal or Ejection of Guest: You are given written notice at the time of registration of the departure date and check-out time. If Tenant/Guest has over-stayed or has been asked to leave the RV Park for any reason, before eviction, the Guest must be given verbal or written notice to leave the RV Park at least one hour before the required time to leave. The Guest and any personal belongings maybe removed by the “Appropriate Lawful Authorities”. By signing the attached GUEST AGREEMENT, guests do hereby agree that they, their children, and their visitors will comply with all the above stated rates, check-in and check-out, guest policies, and rules. I have read the above and attached guest agreement and the understanding of Louisiana laws affecting the hotel and lodging industries, and I agree to all. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Management at any time. Thank you for choosing Evangeline Oaks RV Park. We hope you enjoy your stay here. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.